Look forward to a varied internship in which you will support a dedicated M&A team on exciting projects. You will work actively with experienced colleagues on a wide variety of projects in all process phases. We involve you directly in the implementation of complex projects and you get a holistic first-hand impression of the range of activities: on the deal.
- You directly support the implementation of M&A projects in all phases of the transaction process within various sectors, such as automotive, technology, energy, industrials, logistics, consumer goods or financial services.
- You will get to know the classic M&A consulting services and will be involved, for example, in the creation of sales documents, research and analysis of potential buyers or targets or in the creation / analysis of corporate planning and valuations.
- You will be part of a dynamic, highly motivated, multidisciplinary team that will enable you to quickly gain insights into our area-specific knowledge.
- You will learn how to deal skillfully with managers and specialists worldwide and can quickly expand your skills in project management.
- You take on responsibility right from the start and work independently on your projects.
- You can complete an internship in the M&A area with us if you have excellent academic performance in a degree in economics or a comparable course.
- You are interested in financial and capital markets as well as company valuations and have a keen interest in analytical and conceptual issues.
- You shine with your quick wit, communication skills and you are a team player.
- You master the common MS Office applications.
- You speak fluent German and English and also communicate confidently in writing.
- Ideally, you will be available for 3 months.
Welcome to the team
So that you can hit the ground running with us right from the start, we support you with structured onboarding measures throughout the entire orientation phase. Joint monthly intern get-togethers are just as much a part of this as professional and personal mentoring over the entire period of your assignment.
Appropriate internship pay
For us, it goes without saying that we will pay you an appropriate salary during your internship.
Feedback & Development
From day one you will be an integral part of the team at one of the most renowned addresses in the German mid-cap M&A market and will take on responsibility in challenging (partial) projects. In this way, you gain valuable practical experience and set the course for your professional future. With regular feedback, we also promote your personal and professional development.
Maybe you would like to use the time for an intensive internship in a "gap year" after your bachelor's degree? Apply now! There are options for subsequent employment as a working student (m/f/d) and/or employment after successfully completing your studies!
How far in advance do I have to apply?
For optimal preparation for an internship, the earlier you send off your application, the better. This also ensures that you can do the internship in the desired period of time.
What is the best way for me to apply?
We prefer complete application documents by email.
What aspects should my application absolutely contain?
In order to be able to get as accurate a picture of you as possible, we would like to learn as much about your professional qualifications as we do about your personality.
How long does it take to process my application and what is the further application process like?
After receipt of your documents, we will give you a first qualified feedback within 2 weeks. If you have aroused our interest, we will invite you to a personal interview. Due to COVID-19, the exchange is currently taking place in digital form. The entire process usually takes between 2-4 weeks until the final decision is made. In general, it is important to us to inform all applicants as soon as possible about the current process and to communicate quickly, even in the event of rejection, in order not to hold up alternative application processes and to ensure clarity.
What requirements do I have to meet for an internship at Transfer Partners?
Ideally, you already have a degree in economics. You shine with your quick wit, communication skills and you are a team player. You master the common MS Office applications and speak fluent German and English and also communicate confidently in written form.
Can I apply for an advertised internship position if I want to start at a different time than the one stated?
We are constantly looking for motivated interns. If you have convinced us and there is a need in the period you have mentioned, we will of course be happy to consider your application.
How long does an internship at Transfer Partners last?
We offer internships lasting three to six months, in exceptional cases longer.
Is there an internship allowance?
The remuneration for the internship depends on your previous knowledge and qualifications.
Is there a permanent position after completing an internship?
As an intern, you not only have the opportunity to gain interesting insights into M&A consulting, but also to convince us of your skills.
Does that sound like the right job?
We look forward to you! Send your complete application documents by e-mail: